Welcome to Bayu Dive Lodge and Alu Alu divers
Terms & conditions
- Bookings are non refundable once made. Cancellations due to unforseen medical conditions are refundable on receipt of an official doctors certificate.
- If we do not receive your payment, we will attempt to contact you, but we reserve the right to cancel your reservation after 48 hours.
- You are responsible for your transport to and from the resort. Although we may help you arrange transport to and/or from the resort, we accept no responsibility for any 3rd parties actions or behaviours. Remember that the last boat to the Island can leave as early as 3pm.
- It is your responsibility to understand the risks associated with diving.
- Although the beach is generally very quiet and unspoild, it is public property and therefore we can not be held responsible for any noise or activities taking place on it.
- Your booking constitutes a contract between you and Bayu Dive Lodge and all prices are agreed at the time of booking. We reserve the right to publish new prices at our discretion. New prices can not be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
- Partly used packages are not refundable. Allow enough time to complete any courses you undertake and remember you should not fly within 24 hours of diving.
- Unused boat transfers either pre-booked or as part of a package can not be refunded or diverted to an alternate destination.
- Only one offer can be applied to each booking. Offers can not be combined or subdivided.
- No refunds are given as a result of adverse weather conditions
How to book
The easiest way to book is using our on-line booking system. This will allow you to instantly check availability, see our special offers and all current pricing. It all takes less than 5 minutes to book on-line.
To check availability and/or book:
- Enter the dates you are interested in. You'll instantly be shown the rooms and offers are available on those dates.
- Choose your room, or choose a special offer - the choice is yours.
- You may pre-book diving, food packages and other activities, but you don't have to. These can also be booked on your arrival.
- Demand for rooms can be high, so we ask that you pay within 48 hours to secure your reservation. We reserve the right to cancel reservations after 48 hours if payment has not been received.
- Our reservation system can show you the cost in your local currency. This is for information only and the actual payment will always be in Malaysian Ringgitt.
- Payments are made on-line using the PayPal secure payment service. All major credit cards are accepted. Note that you DO NOT need to join PayPal to pay for your booking. Look for the "not a member" or "credit card payment links".
- Diving and other activities can be paid for at the resort by cash or credit card.
Terms and conditions